domingo, 17 de febrero de 2019

:D ¡What Passions papirines! :D

Blancas Castro Benito

Favorite dishes:  enchiladas,pizza,pato ahumado and ostiones.

Favorite bands: LP,Michael Jackson, Queen, Bee gees, earth wind and fire, Kiss, Dua Lipa Boney M, And The Weeknd.

Hobbies: playing football speaking in public playing the piano reading and studying.

I live in Mexico City.
I have 2 brothers, one studies law and the other medicine, my parents are lawyers, I like to learn more about what I study, I love participating in public speaking events, I like to practice sports like soccer, swimming, fronton, american, to play the Piano, the drums, and the violin, I like to read and go out with my friends, I would like to be a Medical Oncologist or Forensic Doctor.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario